Cunnilingus Techniques and Experiences

Cunnilingus Lover1

I have a technique for cunnilingus that I find is not discussed. I am a 38 yr. old paraplegic and I find that for me and my partner the most comfortable position is to have her lie on her back with her legs spread, and I sit next to her waist and lean over her hip and put my head between her legs. This way when she really gets into thrusting and moving her hips, I'm on top of them and can keep my contact with her vulva. Thereby not losing my rhythm.

While in this position I insert one or two finger into her vagina along the upper wall (the belly button side) way back past the G spot, almost to her cervix. There is a smooth flat spot just before the cervix that I call the OMG spot. (The OH MY GOD SPOT). It will sometimes have a small flap of skin or a small nub there. I tickle this spot while I nurse on her clit. With my other free hand I reach up and play with one of her Breast/Nipples. Always keeping the same rhythm with going with mouth & both hands. It takes a little practice, but the results are incredible. My partners have come fast and intensely, with multiple orgasms. Usually I have to stop after 1/2 hr. to 1 hr. because the clitoris becomes too sensitive and/or she needs to catch her breath. You can also circle your finger around the cervix to not over stimulate the OMG spot.

More  Recommended  Cunnilingus Techniques

1) Don't forget the nose! I discovered that while working her labia and vagina with my lips and tongue, the tip of my nose was conveniently close to her clitoris. I can either rest my nose gently on her clit or move my whole head in a circular motion while sucking on her inner labia and my nose simply extends the coverage area!

2) One of my lovers had a very sensitive clitoris, so sensitive that it could hardly be touched without pain. I find that my clitoris is more sensitive at certain times during my menstrual cycle as well. A good tip I learned about giving a woman oral pleasure who has a sensitive clitoris is to RELAX your tongue. Many people (men and women) make the mistake of stiffening their tongue muscles and licking the tip of the clit with the tip of their tongue as soon as oral sex begins. Try relaxing your tongue, grounding yourself mentally, and slowly (but not lazily) licking the entire vulva region with the flat part of your tongue. In other words, relax the tip and lick as if you were licking an ice cream cone. keep your tongue flat and lick the thighs and pubis area as well. a stiff lick can be ticklish or painful. keep it relaxed, keep it firm, keep it flat. another thing I've found is that a person with a very sensitive clitoris often needs more holding and "loving" touches before being sexual. If a person feels loved and safe, their body is likely to respond more readily to lovemaking.

Cunnilingus Lover2

I have found that the best way my wife and to achieve her orgasm, is to position myself between her legs, and use my tongue in an upward movement onto the clitoris stimulating the underside. During this time I also use the tip of my tongue in a swirling motion to provide added stimulus. The results are absolutely fantastic, for her multiple orgasms, for me the pleasure of bring pleasure to the women I love.

Cunnilingus Lover3



During my dating scene, I have really noticed that women love oral sex preformed on them. The best results are when you find the sweet spot on their inner shoulders and make them have goose bumps. Then proceed downward and inside of their legs kissing and sucking, slowing teasing the clitoris slightly. Kissing and sucking on the back of their calves and massaging their feet and toes really enhance the clitoris size. The vulval area increases in size (Puffy) and feels like it will explode. Slowly tongue the area around the clitoris, mostly on the upper left side, it prolongs an orgasm. If you grab their legs and pull them towards your shoulders, it makes for a good climax on their part. Cause you don't let go that way, what a feeling it is. It is the most pleasurable feeling when she climaxes and you don't let go of her.

Well have a good day.

Cunnilingus Lover4

A tip for couples practicing cunnilingus:

Some woman like oral stimulation on the upper side of their vagina and on their urethral orifice. Unfortunately, with arousal the urethra is pulled up and thus may wander into the vagina. If the receiver now pretends to pee, the urethra moves out and forward. The two effects are that the vagina becomes narrower (might be enjoyable if something is being inserted) and that the urethral orifice pushes towards the tongue. Sometimes it comes out far enough to lick the first few millimeters of the upper wall of the vagina without having to insert the tongue.

If you try this technique for the first time you may want to make sure the receivers bladder is mostly empty. Then it is pretty unlikely that any pee will escape once she pretends to be peeing and both partners can concentrate on the pleasures. In most cases, peeing whilst being stimulated and lying in bed needs real concentration - even with a full bladder. So don't hesitate!

Sure it needs a bit of practice for the receiver to relax whilst trying to pee without actually doing so - but it really pays in many cases. And if you drank enough the giving partner may not even notice if a few drops escape on the verge of orgasm since it mixes with the other bodily fluids. I met couples who just let go and enjoy the stimulation whilst the partner might even like to feel the pee squirting against their palate. By the way: urine is completely harmless and free of germs if the partner is healthy and does not take any drugs.


Cunnilingus Lover5

I've just got a little to add onto the cunnilingus techniques.

I've noticed there are some women who absolutely DESPISE fingers being inserted and actual sucking on the clitoris. While paying very close attention to body language that indicates that she's not enjoying it (including sighs, moves away from your face, breathing returning to normal), experiment. Do it slowly, and if she expresses verbally or nonverbally that she's not into it, stop at once. Don't feel like "you don't know what you like" because she knows better than you ever will.

Also, on the flip side, some women LOVE their clitoris being sucked and/or licked on hard or very hard and actually pulled with your lips. But don't try that unless she continuously says "harder" while you're performing the actions. Gradually begin to suck/lick harder until she tells you to stop.

Another great technique would be to suck and lick simultaneously as you moan on it. I'm told moaning causes some pleasurable vibrations, and by combining pleasurable techniques you'll more than likely receive a positive reaction and a drenched face within no time!





post signature

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment